The first Kick-off meeting of the international project “Safeguarding against Phishing in the age of 4 Industrial Revolution” („CyberPhish“) partners took place on 20th and 25th November, 2020.
18 meeting of the Erasmus+ KA2 “CyberPhish” project participants were from Vilniaus universitetas / Vilnius University (the project coordinator, Lithuania) and partners: Information Technologies Institute (Lithuania ), Altacom (Latvia), University of Tartu (Estonia), DOREA Educational Institute (Cyprus) and Macdac Engineering Consultancy Bureau (Malta ).
The following topics were discussed during the meeting:
- Introduction of all project members
- Summary of CyberPhish Project
- The 1st intellectual output – Study analysis and recommendations: Avoiding phishing attacks and improving critical thinking
- The 2nd intellectual output – Course Curriculum
- Discussions workshop
- Communication questions and Dissemination strategy
- Project Management
The project aims to address the education and labour market requirements for cybersecurity/phishing skills and knowledge for students and graduates in university.
Even though we could not meet in person, the meeting online was very productive. 💻👥
Stay tuned for the upcoming updates & activities!