On 15 October, the Dorea Institute of Education organised a CyberPhish multiplier event – a workshop.
CyberPhish is a European project aimed at raising awareness about cyber security. As part of this project, DOREA organised a workshop for students, teachers, staff and the general public who want to learn how to protect themselves against cyber attacks and fraud.
Data theft is a major problem for many, as cyber criminals use faster and more innovative means to carry out data theft campaigns. Although it is a problem for many people, human-led data theft defence systems can be developed through education to properly detect and respond to data theft attacks.
During the workshop, participants have:
– Enhanced their knowledge of Cybersecurity
– Learnt about different types of phishing
– Improved their knowledge of Social Engineering
– Practised how to recognise phishing attempts/scams
– Learnt tips & tricks on how to defend themselves from cybersecurity attacks
The event was organised as a part of the “CyberPhish” project financed by Erasmus+programme.
You can improve your knowledge too by joining CyberPhish online course The online course is open to everyone, sign up here www.cyberphish.eu/learn
The course is available in English , Lithuanian , Latvian , Estonian and Greek languages.