The first Kick-off meeting of the international project “Safeguarding against Phishing in the age of 4th Industrial Revolution” („CyberPhish“) partners took place on 20th and 25th November, 2020.
18 meeting of the Erasmus+ KA2 “CyberPhish” project participants were from Vilniaus universitetas / Vilnius University (the project coordinator, Lithuania) and partners: Information Technologies Institute (Lithuania ), Altacom (Latvia), University of Tartu (Estonia), DOREA Educational Institute (Cyprus) and Macdac Engineering Consultancy Bureau (Malta ).
The following topics were discussed during the meeting:
- Introduction of all project members
- Summary of CyberPhish Project
- The 1st intellectual output – Study analysis and recommendations: Avoiding phishing attacks and improving critical thinking
- The 2nd intellectual output – Course Curriculum
- Discussions workshop
- Communication questions and Dissemination strategy
- Project Management
The project aims to address the education and labour market requirements for cybersecurity/phishing skills and knowledge for students and graduates in university.
Even though we could not meet in person, the meeting online was very productive.